Saturday, February 8, 2014

So Over Winter

Here is my first OOTD of the year and first in a while. The midwest has been getting a lot of negative weather and I didn't want to risk my life (it's not that severe though lol) taking OOTDs outdoors for better lighting. It was late at night before I decided to snap a quick picture.


Yesterday was a typical work day for me and then endless errands before I could meet up with my girlfriends to do some general planning for a trip to South Korea this Spring! It'll be the first time for a couple of the girls but a second for me and another friend. We're all very excited and can't wait til for this vacation, that has been long overdue! Also it's been 2 years since I've parted my hair on the side. I might stick to it for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment