Friday, February 21, 2014

Our Galentine's Date

It's been a while since my best friends and I have gone out just to eat and enjoy each other's company ...or since we've gone out for frozen yogurt ;) the main reason we had this Galentine's date!

That Sunday, of my most dreaded Valentine's weekend ever (I'm getting old and bitter), 7 of us met up and went to a global market where we had Mediterranean, African, and Mexican food for lunch and exchanged diy cards and candy bags, drove to Uptown for dessert at Yogurt Lab and ended the day at the movie theaters to watch "Endless Love".

Like one of my friends said, this really turned out to be a date. Food, dessert, and a movie ...complete with a card and candy exchange. It was really fun but in reality, this is one of the most boring types of first dates, EVER lol! 
 DIY card: crochet heart (in little effort to participate in the 2nd annual Sheepish Heart Bomb, I sewed them onto cards instead), sewn with twine, with a cute quote appropriate for my dandy work, 
"Friendships are sewn one stitch at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment