Monday, February 3, 2014

Hello Blog!

Hello 2014! Hello February, this beautiful month of 2014! I started this blog back in 2011 I believe and have just deleted every blog post I've typed up. I want to start anew! And I feel this month of February would be the perfect month to start that because so far I've just had a great feeling about everything in life. I'm realizing so many things that I've not seen and understanding everything that has happened in my life. Life has never been clearer as an adult!

Off the top of my head: I am Hmong and am taller than the average Hmong woman and Man :/ ...yet I embrace it, love fashion, squeals over anything cute, I crochet and sew, I love coffee ...on the bitter side, Mayo is my main condiment, love the ocean, I'm organized, and am a simple but detailed person <3

See you all in my next post!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment